Monday, June 29, 2009

Second Annual Girls Trip...Prescott AZ.





There is something about friends, and there is something about friends that go wayyy back. I absolutely love being with these girls. Laughter really is an instant vacation, and we really had alot of laughs this trip. It goes Darby, Diane, me Jen, and Heather. Darby is going to have a darling baby Reese Monroe Conroy. She is going to be one beautiful babe, just look at her mommy!





We got to stay on Diane's ranch, and cowboy "Charlie" cooked us dinner and breakfast! What a sweetie! Best timpanyaki ever. Who would of thunk that Diane would of ended up with the cowboy and horses? My guess would of been me or Jen.




Hanging out in downtown Prescott. Lots of fun shopping and aniques.










The girls let me do their makeup for practice, I want to start doing it alot! Fun times.




Yummiest restaurant!








I want to remember this. We asked a guy to take our picture, and he tells our prego friend Darby that she is sticking her tummy out! Lol. Are you even serious that he said that? Too funny.








Straight out of the sixties, you have to get your picture taken by the volkswagon bus right?










No comments: