Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lots has been on my mind lately. Don't judge me for talking backwards and Pindale like, it's my blog.

They are...



Being a boss} Really I don't love it, but I think it has taught me so much. I want to take advantage of it more, and really try to make Blossom a place where girls want to work. Easier said than done apparently.



Being a mother} So no still not pregnant, but I am ready to just be thankful for the adorable girls that I have, and quit spending time worrying about the ones that I don't. Apparently I'm not the boss here either.



Being a wife} Is something to not be taken lightly. You have to be tough, giving, supportive, non moody, hot...Jeesh loouesh. I love it.



And I really can only do the best that I possibly can. End of story. Pheew. Here is an awesome quote anyways.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, or deepest feat is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinkingso that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. We were born to make manifest the Glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, its in everyone. And we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permissiion to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. Marianne Williamson.

2 comments:

J6 Lewis Family said...

Hey Jod, You are so awsome. I love reading your blog. I am thankful for the fun memories that we made growing up. Especially after High School. You were such a great friend to me. And I will always treasure those times. Your girls are so cute. Anyway. I know getting all tender. But I love ya. Hope you have a great day.

Lindsey said...

You are a great boss and I loved working at Blossom.

I love your sassy girls! You are a lucky woman.