Wednesday, August 20, 2008






So Klaira is getting ready to turn 8 on Saturday, and I am asking her where she wants to have her birthday Party, and she said as she is crying, I don't want to have it at our house, it's not finished, (basicly she thought it was so ugly). We moved here a year ago, and I have to say that this house has projects to be done on it for a long time coming,. We want to redo the floors, and we are still trying to figure out what to put down, I want this stuff called Konecto. It is actually rubber floors that look like wood, but it is 100%waterproof, so I really don't want any carpet at all and you can put this in your laundryrooms, and your bathrooms, so if any of you have put it in your house, and you would recommend it or not, let me know. So these are pics of my progress so far, I just bought a big rug that I haven't put down yet, I will keep you posted. I better keep busy the party is on Saturday, and I would hate to embarrass Klaira...He He.

3 comments:

Suni said...

It looks good, you are so good at stuff like that!! That is so funny Klaira cares, gotta love the drama of girls!!

Wyatts said...

Jodi where ever you have lived & both your Blossoms' are just beautiful! You are so talented! Someday Klaira will realize...Wow my mom has a knack for this decorating thing. And you even knit or whatever it's called. Cute little sweater. Keep doing what you do well.

fantastic6 said...

Jod-
your house looks beautiful! Sometimes it's nice to have a little motivation to get you going. Mine usually comes around the holidays when people will be in my house:-) Love you girl!
Steph
P.s. I joined the world of blogging too.