Monday, August 11, 2008

The Big Yellow Bus






Well today was the day that I was not looking that forward to,..school starting. I was so frustrated Lily got afternoon kindergarten instead of all day, Klaira's dance schedule is everyday except for Fridays, and I was just starting to panic and think why does heavanly father think that I am Superwoman.? With work, I couldn't figure how long I would last on the project. Mark gave the girls beautiful back to school blessings and I asked for a comfort blessing... I think that's the best kind by the way. I started crying today, not because I was sad that my little girl was starting kindergarten, but because Franklin called me today, and let me know that there was an opening for her to go to alll day kindergarten. Instead of sending me the suit of Superwoman which I can tell you I'm far from, I was so happy to find out about the Big Yellow Bus that would take my girls to and from school, and that I would not have to worry about leaving work, or having Mark drop them off during Christmas Break for school....(that's a whole other story, Good thing for Mark I wasn't blogging then to blab that craziness!!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

They look adorable! Yay for all day kindergarten! Glad she got in to make life just a bit easier!