Sunday, July 26, 2009

The rest of the weekend in Snowflake.


We went to another rode-ro!





Swang in my mom's backyard.






Went to see Ice Age.,,also took a nap in there,.




Parade.....it was super hot so,,,













We got cooled off!






























We got to go and see great grandma and grandpa Bryant. We woke her up, and just at the very instant that I did, I knew that she knew who I was. It didn't take long though before she had no idea. It always brings back so many memories to be in that house. Everything is the exact same, smell, furniture, paint, the same pictures that I used to color for her are still hanging on the fridge. Even though my grandma doesn't know who my girls are, I am glad that they got to meet her, and hang out with grandpa, he is doing so much better and is amazing for taking care of his wife.




























1 comment:

melinda said...

I didn't know Anna Fay was your G-ma!! I grew up in the same ward as her!! My parents are still in that ward--in fact my mom is her visiting teacher right now! It is so sad to have grandparents loose their memories:( I'm glad you were able to visit your sweet grandma.