Sunday, July 12, 2009

Second trip to Pinedale all year...way too long!



I got to go horse riding with my dad! It's been way too long. This is the first time my phone has worked up there, and I was so glad because I have always wanted to take a picture of my dad on one of our rides. These rides we talk about the good ol days. My dad remembers how the trees used to look, and where the "old roads"were. These are special times.


all of us were in the parade!







Junque sale after the parade! P.S. Don't wear a headband in the sun all day....huge lines I didn't even think of!





The fourth really wouldn't be the fourth without the rodeo! What perfect weather we had. I just always want everyone to experience the Taylor rodeo once in their life. It brings back so many memories to be there.










My cowboy...yes he is in boots....no he is not in Wranglers, Yes...I think he's a hot city boy.







My little cowgirls.






4 comments:

The Baum Squad said...

Hey....way cute "junk" at your sale on the 4th. I need to make my way to Mesa one of these days to see it all. And yes, if you are ever in south Chandler, please come see our barn. We conduct tours daily. ;)

BTW, I'd wear that fancy tan line on your forehead proud. Not very many of us can pull off that look or headband. Lucky.

Suni said...

Cute pic of you and Mark! The headband lines cracks me up!!

Colette said...

Thanks for introducing us to the Taylor Rodeo. We loved it. I loved when Lachelle asked you, 'Who actually is crazy enough to do these rodeos' and your answer was 'my whole family'. Glad your in our family!!

Colette said...

Side note--while blog stalking you, I listened to your "Polaroid" song. Don't really get it, I'm getting too old I guess. Love when I land on Tim McGraw!!