Thursday, January 13, 2011

I really hope that I can look back on this entry, and see that I was being strengthened, not weakened. I really have finally learned that Everyone is going through something. That was a huge realization. What I really am ready to know is how do you know if you are even halfway there to learning something from your trial. Without you seeing me cry, mine is that I want another baby. I really do. My girls do. Mark do's too! I really feel like the time frame for this trial should be over. Its been long and hard, and really, really hard. I feel like I have given a good fight and I want a different one,straight out of the bag. I have to figure out what mile marker I'm on because, I haven't seen a finish line in a while. Uhh, plus my eyes are going to be swollen shut tomorrow. Ps. Give your Infertility friend a huge hug for me!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't even imagine. After 9 months of trying for a baby and one miscarriage later and all my whining I feel lame compared to friends who have tried for years and years, who have done multiple invitro sessions, or people like my parents where nothing was wrong, but Heavenly Father just made them wait a ridiculously LONG time. There is always a reason, who knows what it is, but there is. You are in my prayers.