Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bryant Reunion 2008


Our first trip to Bakersfield Ca. was so much fun. Aunt Sally's family was in charge of the Bryant Reunion this year! The girls had so much fun playing with cousins and playing on the rope swing! It took us a half-hour just to get to the top of the mountain to Saddle Ranch. This place was amazing! The trees went forever!! The cabin was such a cute place. I hope that I can have a place like this in the mountains sometime. We stopped to remember our Uncle Danny. He passed away about a year ago. I was telling my girls my memories of him.. he was so funny and he would spend so much time teasing us. I remember that one time had been pulling on his beard all day and finally he really hung me from a hook in the ceiling like he told me he would. His family is so amazing and it was so good to get the family together and talk about the neat things that he used to do and say. We were crying and laughing the next minute. There is truly no place like it there.


Tim, Aunt Leann, me

Sally and Klaira





Mary and Hillary


Bailey, Sydney, Lily, and Klaira












Grandpa, Grandma, David, and Uncle Dick
















Isn't this the cutest cabin ever!!











Buffy and Isabella





















Brittney x 2, Aunt Sally, and me

3 comments:

Banks Family said...

I miss seeing you guys, hopefully I can keep up with you on your blog. I always try to peek out of nursery to say hi but I never see you. I hope you guys are having a fun summer.

Lindsey said...

Your family is so cute! Here's my blog so you can add me to your friends list. Right?

Kirstyn said...

Hey Jodi! I'm so glad you started a blog. I think about you and how you are doing once in awhile. I love how you can keep up with these things.
Looks like you've been doing a lot of reunioning this summer. It is always fun to see family you haven't seen forever. By the way, you look great. I love your dark hair.