Friday, June 20, 2008


Well for starters, I don't know how to change my profile, from my Blossom blog to Hatfield. I didn't post anything for Father's Day, and I really started to feel bad. For sure there is alot to be said about the father of my girls!! If anyone knows Mark,will know that he is way patient, and I found out today that he currently thinks I have a short fuse. My girls will never have to wonder about how much their dad loves them...I think they know I love them, but sometimes I wonder if they know that I like them too. Mark... Your the one that makes me happy, the girls happy, and pretty anyone that you meet. Thanks for giving us so much of your time and helping me with all of my crazy ideas. I am so lucky, and the girls are going to always look up to you for treating me the way you do. I'll try not to wait until next Father's Day to let you know that I think you are so good at being their dad!! Love ya.

5 comments:

*** said...

Hey Jodi, so glad you found my blog. It is a small world! I was in your Boutique in Showlow the other day and got some really cute things, keep them comin! I just love your store. You look beautiful in the pictures, I love your hair dark. Im trying to grow my hair out again but Im in some serious need of a color so Im sure I'll be seeing you soon. Take care

Katie said...

Hi Jodi! I'm so glad you found me! I have wondered how you guys were doing. We miss having you in our ward. Your girls are getting so big! I need to come over and see if you have any baby doll shirts or long torso tees! I'm having a hard feeling cute these days! See you soon hopefully!

The Baum Squad said...

Hi Jodi - Glad you stopped by. I can't believe you have time to do this blogging business. Whose idea was this anyway? You have got to be the busiest gal between Blossom(s), dance recitals, reunions, and boutiques on the weekend. You are crazy. I have wanted to personally tell you how much I enjoy blossom. Between me, my sisters, our children, and my mother....I'm sure your relatives are sick of seeing us. Bloosom has made my life all the sweeter here in the mountains. Keep it coming!

*** said...

Hey Jodi its me again, I have a friend who is thinking of opening a boutique in Thatcher and she really likes your ideas and would like to talk to you about how you get your things from LA and how you run your busniess. If you have time and you are willing to talk to her please let me know and I can give you her #. Thx

Tiffany & Nicole said...

Jod,

You have the cutest family in the world! Can we be your, "Friends," Whenever we hear, "Bleeding Love," we laugh and think of you. Can't wait for Twilight part 4! and the movie! love tiffany and Nicole aka sistaadventures