Sunday, June 8, 2008






















The girls had their dance recital and it was sooo good... Klaira did a hip hop and jazz routine, and Lily did ballet and tap....kind of. Lily is usually so outgoing and is ready to do her cheer anytime, but at the recital, she ran off the stage in both of her performances. It was so funny and so not like her. I went in the back after she had ran off the stage the first time and she said that "Her legs were too tired." I had to talk her into going out for her tap routine and told her that if she did then I would buy her a Barbie. So on the way to the car Lily asked me If she would still get her Barbie or not....

1 comment:

BeckyinQC said...

I'm so excited you got your blog going! It's great! I wish more of our family would do this. It makes it so fun and easy to stay up with everybody. I love this picture of Klaira in the yellow cap. She's looks EXACTLY like you in that pic. They are both adorable!