Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Taylor 4th of July Rod-e-Ro












I love the fourth and more than that I love to see Mark in a cowboy hat!! I think for sure that there were a million people, it was nuts. I love being with family. We didn't want to come home after our fun week and a half.. the girls didn't even fight with eachother. Mark and I had just talked about how we don't even pay attention or realize all of the countries that are still communist, and even though we think we have it so rough, we have it so good...I thought about it alot this weekend. We have so much to side track us and we just end up really spoiled and selfish. I miss my days of rodeo, and carrying the flag in the arena. It was always such a huge reminder seeing the whole grand stands stand and salute the flag, what a sight. I want my girls to go to Taylor more for the fourth, not every place is patriotic anymore.

1 comment:

Kirstyn said...

How fun you got to go home for the 4th. I am always sad when I can't go. I remember ringing the bell in Pinedale with you one time. Was that for the 4th?