Sunday, February 8, 2009

{Trying not to hate food...}

So this whole week I have cut out all...sugar, fried, caffeine, dairy, flour, wheat other meats except for chicken. I still got to have fruits though. So hard. Mark and I are doing a month long liver cleanse. I am so excited to see how I feel afterwards. Hopefully to soon be pregnant too;) So starting today I can only have berries in my protein shake, organic chicken, vegetables{only certain ones},beans, brown rice and then all of the above that I have already mentioned. I really wanted to journal about this because I am hoping to see huge results. If you never have, google signs of a overworked liver, and it might just shock you. So far, it has given us headaches and kind of flu like symptoms, but I must say that I do already have more energy....

2 comments:

Jamielyn said...

man Jodi your good! You always do so good at these kind of things...I need to learn from your example! By the way your trip looked like so much fun! I miss you girls... I need to bring Carson in this week!

aj perkins said...

You go girl!! it sounds hard but I know you can do it. You pictures of Virginia are so cool, looks like you had a blast.