Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things...

So besides the fact that I almost fired a client today, it was a favorite day of mine. Because I got to come home early from work, make dinner, catch up on some American Idol, and Lily made me the cutest "Jroeeng Book" ever!! {drawing book} My favorite mother sent me some encouragement in the mail, she cut it out of a magazine and sent it...she doesn't have a computer to copy and paste.

I would love to pass them along

1) You were special from the moment you were born.

2) Say yes to your wishes, hopes and dreams!

3) Everything's going to be fine.

4) Overthinking doesn't shrink problems, Relaxing does

5) Remember your successes. There are more than you think.

6)All good things can be yours!

7) Be your best self: the real you!

She also gave me this little bit of encouragement that who knows maybe you do need to hear today.

Hard Times don't Last.
You mabe be facing more challenges than usual, many of us are. But theyre only temporary. And remember you already have what you need to see you through because nothing is more powerful that your hopes and dreams and the strength you draw from your familyand friends So give your worries a rest and set your fears aside: you will triumph.

Last night I went to the United Families silent auction, and was reminded how important our families are to us. It was amazing to me to see the people of all different faiths who were a huge part in passing prop 1o2, 108...It didn't matter our commonality was families. I wanted to hurry home and do nothing but hang out with my family. I feel so blessed to have Mark as my husband and my girls that are the sweetest thing. I just wanted to remember that this day, this day imparticular, that I love my littly toothless Lily, Freckled Klaira, and Mark that will do any grose diet that I ask him to.

1 comment:

Brady & Jessica said...

You always have the most inspiring posts! How do you stay so positive? What a gift. Good luck on the cleanse - ya'll are tough to stick that one out. And good luck with the baby making! I finally updated our blog so you will have to check out the twins. They r so cute. Brady is sure a proud papa. He is way too excited to finally have his boy - as you can imagine! Let us know what you think! Jessica