Tuesday, March 10, 2009

T O D A Y was a long wonderful day!

I got to bring this baby home with me from the auction.
Mark has really put me through some major conditioning....After about three months of driving this white van below, {He bought His and Hers } although I was thankful for the Wheels, that was about all that I liked about this van, Oh and the fact that I would pretty much pull up to just about anywhere and park front row, everyone just thought that I was delivering something to them. I did not have to any carpooling, Mom's would just say they would do their part. { I guess they didn't want there kid rolling around in the back of my van. Even if they knew it was me that was driving, How did they know there wasn't a raper somewhere hidden in there? My kids were never thankfully hurt too bad!!} I didn't even go over the smell, the tin window on the side, or the looks that I got in that thing!!


Lemonade and brownie sale on a beautiful Spring day. These chicks have had two sales now and they are over $5o bucks. They are averaging each about 5 to 10 dollars an hour!! Klaira goes..."Mom we had them priced at 50cents and didn't sale anything, then we dropped it to 25 cents and we have just had customer after customer!" Serious entrepeneur on our hands!











And then out of nowhere, I told Mark that we haven't been anywhere so let's go to the Suns game! One of his other favorite teams Dallas! As you can see the ceiling just right up by us,we got great seats! We bought them off the street and thought that we scored spending $20 bucks each until we looked at them closer inside and found the price tag right on them for $14. That guy made some money today!!
I love days that are not planned! They seem to be the funnest. I think it's because there is no hype or expectation!
Oh It might of been because I didn't have to work today either, and I just got to hang with Mark all day!






2 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

Wow! What a day, new car, and a date! You can't go wrong! Ya, new car, MUCH better! I don't think I'd let my kids ride in that van either!!! ha ha just kidding. But I bet you could get a lot of great things into that van when you were shopping!!!

Suni said...

Whoohoo! I am so excited for you that you got a new car! You just don't belong in a raper van, that is for sure! How nice to have a fun day....you are one busy girl! See ya next Tuesday!!