Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things to remember about Lily's party.











Lily's birthday.


I had not slept the night before.

{I was getting ready for the big sale}

I thought it was so funny Lily wanted her generic cake that we got to bring with us, that I did not make, She wanted it to read {Skateland Rules} she did not want her name on it. Crazy kid!

Lily requested the song by Hannah Montana, You might of heard it.. Nobody's Perfect.

Red light Green light looked so much fun but I really would of hurt myself if I would of tried it.

Her cousin Max won her a stuffed animal and told his mom that he didn't get her anything so He wanted to give it to her. It was the cutest ever. It made her shy.
She won tons of points in that closterphobic blower thingie that gave her a paper cut.

The creepo that danced in the middle of Skateland
Lily looking for sure six years old!! I can't believe it.

No comments: