Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily!!




I can't believe that you are six today. You are saying some of the funniest things.


* After watching all of the Obama election debates, {which you loved}, after he had won you said" Yeah, but we still don't know where he got his money huh Mom."


* You say yegular, instead of regular and I love it so much!


* You were so sad to find out that my mom was all by herself without her kids. I think that was the first time that you realized that she was my mother.
* You are so kind and you will give me a hug and I have even tested it, you will always hug me longer than I hug you.
* You always say something funny in the mornings when I wake you up. You are never grouchy in the morning.
* You asked me when you were going to get red hair and freckles like your sister.
So I can't remember all of your funniest things that you have said right now, but I am going to start doing better. At six you love to learn and you are so excited to start soccer. You always tell Klaira that she looks cute or that she does good at her competitions.

1 comment:

J6 Lewis Family said...

How cute Jod. So how are you. I loved getting to see you. I prob already told you that. But it was nice. Hope Lily had a great bday.Jamie