Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Domestic Bliss Soiree!!



Debbie, Brooke and I









So this is all of our fun finds from Virginia.





























We sewed Pillows, painted, sewed lampshades...








This Lampshade was my favorite!











Painted this curio, and small green dresser.











Aren't these chairs to die for. They sold to a happy home in Colorado!!













I found these at a thrift store and painted them. I thought they turned out so cute!













My first bird that I painted!




After blood, sweat and tears...this was so much fun! Domestic Bliss did it again. An amazing show. We accomplished so much in such little time! It makes me wonder how come I can't do that all of the time. It has really been a hard month for us. My testimony has grown so much and I am so thankful to have the gospel in my marriage. I am so thankful for Mark. I am coming to realize that these last days not only do we need groceries, but we need to know how much we love our husband, the gospel, how much faith we have, where our testimony is, who our friends really are. I am so thankful to have all of this in my life. It's all of the small things about my marriage that I am thankful for.,...not the huge problems.











3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am always amazed at how much talent you have. You are the cutest girl with the cutest family and the cutest hair in all of blog land.

Steve and Sarah said...

You are so talented and have such good taste!

Scott+Tiffany said...

what a super cute gypsy outfit and your bird turned out so cute! Your talents seriously never end!