Thursday, May 21, 2009

My lil sis is getting old!

So


So I'm not sure how old....? But this chick is the best little sis ever. Too bad I don't get to hang out with her on a daily basis, but when we do get to we have way too much fun. For those that don't know much about Amy Jo, she's very organized, I am not. She is good at keeping up with all of the mom chores, and I am not. Her kids get their clothes ironed pretty much daily, Mine definately do not. She has such a warm giving heart. She is good at pretty much anything that she does,....except for cutting her own hair..! Love ya sis and hope that you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Happy Birthday Amy Jo! Wow, last time I saw her she was just a kid, shes grown into a beautiful young woman.

Suni said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Amy!! I am loving your hair color Jod!!