Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Serious Girls Trip 2009





I went to Virginia to do hair again. I left on a Monday, and did two very long days of hair. I love those ladies out there! On Wednesday these three cuties flew in and we went straight to Dc in our Uhaul van! Shiloh took the other bucket seat, so we had two of us kindof floating in the middle. Yummy middleeastern food!, TOns of laughs. You should of seen us. We parked in front of the White House in our van and a big some kind of security guard came and asked us if that was our van that we were walking back to,
He said 10:30 at night, Uhaul parked in front of the White House, Huge Red Flag. Supisingly there was no interrogating, and they didn't even look in back of our van. Only these girls would of done this with me. It was truly hilarious. Oh, and we got lost a few times in Dc, which by the way is beautiful at night.











































In front of the World War II monument.








We just loved this door, in a random building in front of the White House.






















Shiloh was such a sweeetie pie! Oh to be around a new born again. She was a huge bonus to the trip!

























We did some serious shopping. All over Va and Maryland. I could of just driven for days.














Random....Ground Zero. It was very surreal. I was so glad that I went there. Our hotel was actually just a block away. Amazing.








I loved this pic of my friends.






This is how I want my back porch to look. Coming soon. I decided it's my next project.






This is the building next to the World Trade Center. I can't believe that they were taller. It made me think of those that were jumping out of the buildings for their life. We are so delirious out in the West if you ask me. After staying with two of the most amazing people and watching how much they dedicate their life to our country, made me really analyze how much I take for granted.







Awesome pic. Debbie would of been cute in any era!






Wheew...I look way haggard, but look how amazingly beautiful it is! I felt like I was in a puzzle. I don't remember ever seeing anything like it. THis is Maryland country.
































We caught the train in Dc and headed to New York! Trains are awesome! I felt like I was in the movies...Again!










The Subway in New York!! That was tricky. I was way more comfortable driving a Uhaul around Dc instead of figuring out the subway.







Our Hotel., was awesome!! Thanks to priceline it was cheap!













This is only how close we got to the Statue of Liberty. So much to do, so little time.






Right by Ground Zero.
















On the double decker bus tour! So the way to go in New York! We got to see tonz really fast!.







This was the prettiest church I have ever seen. The windows were ginormous.








Having a famous hot dog, by Central Park.






My first famous encounter. Recognize him? He was on Make me a Supermodel!! He was modeling in front of Abercrombie on fifth avenue.











OUr taxi ride, after a huge long day. It was 89 degrees in New york. We were so not prepared for the weather. No one had ac. So we rode with the windows down.











Pretty grafitti in china town!

























































5 comments:

ann said...

stop making me want to move back east!

Looks like you three beauties had a ton of fun, im jealous!

Steve and Sarah said...

Holy Cow you did a lot! Lucky lady. Looks like tons of fun.

Porter Prodigies II said...

What an amazing trip! Looks like you had a blast, you look amazing. So you go all that way to do hair?!?!

Wyatts said...

Hey Jody, Looks like fun. I love all the pics and wow you did a lot in what seems like little time. I really like your hair color too.

Suni said...

SO FUN!!!