Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Focusing on my family.
















Sometimes I feel like this big orange thing, I think it is called a smokestack, is like all of the disturbances of life. and then way down there are my two adorable girls, making funny faces, dancing, trying to yell at me, and here I am just looking at this big, loud obnoxious smoke stack.








So this is what I have learned this summer, and what I want to work on the rest of the year.








0 My family is the most important thing to me








0 They are truly what makes me the happiest.








0 They are so fragile, especially next to life's huge challenges.








0 They say look at the big picture, but really I think it is all of the little details in life that makes the picture so beautiful!








Our family has grown so much this summer,{not by peoples dangit} but we are so much closer, and maybe it is because my girls are getting older, but my family is really all that matters.

2 comments:

bryce and paige said...

You are so sweet Jodi. I just got teary-eyed reading your post. Sometimes I feel just like you do. I miss America and my family in America so much sometimes, but I really have all I need right here with me on this island. I need to remember that more often. You and your girls are darling!

Suni said...

So true!! Its all about being in the moment and loving all the little moments!! Its sad how fast our kids grow up! Glad you had a good summer!