Monday, September 7, 2009

Ken and Elo's 50th Wedding Anniversary.



Replication of her cake from 50 years ago!


All the cute grandkids

Elo's wedding dress.



Julz and her cute babe Eloise.




Dancing to their wedding song. The Diet Coke Christmas tree in the background. Replication of their old wall paper, sofa in the famous Glencove Circle house.






All of us...almost minus a few.





Dana and Suz, dinner the night before.








Jesica and her cute baby Owen.








Scott Amy Kent. Old Rigatony's the night before.










Ken and Elo.









Julz and Greg.










Such a fun party. It's our ten year anniversary in just a couple of weeks and it really made me think of tonz that I want to do. First off Brother Eyring gave a talk a couple of years ago, on acknowledging the Lord's hand in your life on a daily basis and write it down. I think that I am going to do this, I know that I can at least write down one for every year that we were married. I will keep you posted on how it's going.











4 comments:

ann said...

looks like fun!
I'd love to fly back to dc with you when you do hair, my parents are actually four hours away from dc in virginia, and I'm planning a trip to visit them in the next couple of months. Let me know what airport you normally fly into and if you'll be going back around then!

Scott+Tiffany said...

What a fun party and dance party. . . and fabulous decorations!

larainydays said...

You are one fabulous party planner!

Summer said...

I especially love the wall paper look a like. It was so trendy back then, and is again. cute!