Monday, September 7, 2009

Nicole's ROom.






























This huge picture of the empire state building, was a copy of a painting that I bought when I was in New York. I loved this artist. These pics are horrible, but she highlighted the painting, that was sepia tone, in moss green. Then I had it blown up to 9x6 feet tall on this product that is kind of like wall paper, except you can take it off the wall and move it. THen we just made a frame around it out of moulding. THe moulding is like a mustard color. You can't really tell what color are in the fabrics, but they are cream, moss green ,mustard, and chocolate brown. I sewed the shower curtain, curtains, pillows and dust ruffles. I am in love when I get to decorate! I hope that some day I can do this for reals.










































































2 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

You have a serious eye for style. When I get another house of my own, you HAVE to come and help me.

nicole said...

yay! i love my new room thanks again jodi!