Sunday, September 14, 2008

BLogging worked for Me.

Blogging has really been something good for me in my life. I find myself writing about the Goodtimes, funny, pretty, sad, creative, and the hardest times, and then when there is nothing else more, it is so good to just Read someone elses' blog. I am pretty sure that this last week has been one of the hardest times in our life, and maybe the hardest is yet to come. I just want to say
thanks, I really feel like whenever I need to feel inspired, laugh, uplifted, amazed I will just read someones and walk away feeling like, I had just talked to a best friend, listened to someone's testimony, looked at beautiful pictures, or my favorite magazine. Because sometimes it's easier than calling and explaining, or embarrasing, or just way too much information, and I can feel resolved just by reading your blog and maybe even feel like my life is just a little bit easier.

6 comments:

ann said...

I have loved blogging too, I agree with everything you said. I hope whatever you are going through comes to an end soon. It seems like there are so many people going through some really trying things right now, so you're not alone in that respect. I hope, for you, there is a silver lining.

sharonhat said...

We love you Jodi!

fantastic6 said...

Jodi,
I agree. There is comfort that comes to us from reading about others challenges. I think it helps us to keep it all in prospective. I hope things start to look up for you. If I can help in any way I am here girl!
Love you,
Steph

Suni said...

I agree too!! I meant to call you back today to see how everything went but it was too late once I remembered! Hope we are still on for Wednesday!!

Julie said...

Hey Cousin,
I found your blog from Becky and Tommy's blog! I cannot believe that you have two grown-up little girls. That does not seem possible. I have just barely started blogging myself, but I completely agree with you. Hope all is well with you.
Julie

Blossom Salon said...

MOm,
Thanks for blogging.....
Klaira