Saturday, September 27, 2008

Klaira's Baptism









Today I will never forget. Klaira is an absolute joy, and Mark is a sweetie too. I am so lucky. It was so nice to have friends and family at the baptism, and so sweet to be around so much innocence. Mark was so thoughtful and gave the most beautiful confirmation. Wow... Hatfields are ball babies. Do I really have a daughter that is so kind and loving. Yummy food and lots of tears.... Thanks for everyone for coming and being part of such a special day.

4 comments:

aj perkins said...

Klaira looks adorable!! I am sorry we couldnt make I really wanted to be there. Its crazy to have one baptized huh?? love ya and congradulations!!

ann said...

Congrats to Klaira! What a special day.

fantastic6 said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day for all of you! Klaira you look adorable, oh and Mark you look ok too:-) congratulations to all of the Hatfields.

Torgersons said...

We're sad we missed it, but it sounded like an awesome time. (Yes ALL Hatfields bawl like babies. I cry during my entire lesson when I teach young womens. It's pretty much a joke.)