Saturday, September 20, 2008

Goblins, and Witches and Clowns, OH My

We have been Clowns.....


witches....


and characters, Tracy and Penny..


from Hairspray....


to name a few.Oh Yeah,

and Lily had a crazy hairdo when she was little, so that one pic is of her being Elvis....

I absolutely love Fall, and Halloweeeen.. and this time of year I miss seeing the leaves changing color, cool, crisp air, freezing cold Halloweens, It seems like this time of year I love to do projects, and this week I have alot.. Klaira gets baptized on Saturday, I need to figure out what to feed everyone.. and I need to decorate for Fall. I am also leaving for a week long Hairshow in Dallas, Texas for a whole week so I think that will probably be my biggest project, leaving things so Mark can handle our Happy abode. Happy Fall Yall.
































1 comment:

Suni said...

CUute costumes!!! I know its so hard to decide! I think they should be pirate princesses (black, red, white and gold) Abby did that last year and my mom and I made it and it turned out really cute...look back on my blog to last October. I really do want to borrow your clown costumes, if you are still offering! Seriously! How was your LA trip? Call me and I will help you plan the food!!