Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm in my Thirties Now!!






Well it's official. Mark said that he was so excited for my birthday, and I asked him why and he said "I've waited a long time for you to turn 30." He did the decorations on the table, I had to laugh, we had napkins, for , not sure what for, Princess crowns and blown up balloons tied to the chair, He's like, "I've never done anything like this for anyone." I know Special. My girls wanted to know why they had to go to school.. I love that I'm Thirty and that my family made it such a special day...

7 comments:

fantastic6 said...

Happy Birthday Jod! It looks like you enjoyed your day:-) are you still jumping out of a plane? You are my hero!
Love ya,
Steph

Misty Smart said...

Happy Birthday!!! You are so cute I'm glad you are 30 too now. I was looking through some pic's to try and find some for my blog and found some really funny pictures of us...good times. I;m glad you had a great day!
ps good job husband!!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! I love the card! So cute! What a sweet hubby to decorate for you!

BeckyinQC said...

Happy Birthday cuz! Your one of the hottest 30 year old's I know! What a sweet hubby to prepare a celebration for you. I'm impressed!

Wyatts said...

Looks like your hubby and girls made it a special b-day for you! Enjoy your 30's!! I know I'm enjoying my 30's better than the 20's!

Fuentes Family said...

Hey Jodi,
So I'm two days late, but man I'm happy you're 30. What a hot momma. I don't feel so bad being 29. It was good to see you this summer. Thanks for the good time...Could you become my hairdresser and stylist, everyday when I'm rich and famous?

ann said...

Happy birthday! Look at all you've done at only 30. Congrats, hope it was a fun day.