Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Suni!!


So I just wanted to Say Happy Birthday to Suni.. I made her come down to my salon yesterday so that I could get my two friends from High School together. She was the first one that I met when I started going to "town" to the big Junior High. Suni is hilarious for those that don't know her. You really should. I think that she is by far the best at being a good friend at all times no matter what!! She was so nice to let me, the dorky girl from Pinedale, hang out with her and her friends. So yeah, some things and people never change. You would never know that a crisis is going on in her life. She is such a sweet mother, and she has always been there for me whenever I needed her. Thanks Suni, and I hope that you have a fabulous day.

2 comments:

ann said...

I love Suni! I hope she had a happy Birthday. It looks like you guys had fun!

Suni said...

Jod you are too nice!! Thanks for the sweet post! It was fun hanging out with you and getting to see Heather (I haven't seen her since graduation)!