Sunday, October 19, 2008

The view of Primitve and Proper From Blossom!!







My friend Brooke redid this desk, it is to die for.



This book shelf was redone by Debbie.
can you believe all of this Gorgeous Junk. I love to make ugly things beautiful. Any chance I get to hang out with friends and do projects I take it. The blissfest was such a success, and there were so many people there. It was amazing to see all of the effort that went in to helping this family out. I am sad that I didn't get a picture of the balloons that they had made, but they made the whole families' sillouhette and put them on the balloons, and then they had a balloon launch. I think that it is such a reminder of being thankful for every single thing that we have... it is so easy to be thank ful for the big things, but this family made me think of all of the small things that they are thankful for.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big and cute your girls are! All that "junk" is so so cute...you are very talented and have talented friends :) Hope you are all doing well!

Jamielyn said...

Jodi! I love all the stuff you girls made...so cute! Especially the dresser you painted from blossom!

ann said...

I'm so sad I missed that. I love all the stuff you made. You are so good at turning junk into something beautiful.

Wyatts said...

I love it all! Wish I was closer so I could check it all out! or rather I wish you were closer so I could always check your stuff out. You are so talented!

Suni said...

CUute stuff...and no sleep, I just don't know how you do it!! Let me know what your next big project is....I want to learn!!