Saturday, October 11, 2008

This made me really Stop and think.




So I have been getting ready for our booth for next weekend and I was out shopping for some more wonderful finds, and This one I could not believe. I just looked over and the only three letters sitting there were N I E. It really made me stop and think about this wonderful person who's family is going through so much right now. I know that everyone is going through alot in these not so wonderful times, and I just think that if we all can all pull together with Hope Charity and LOve, we really will see miracles happen. I have decided that I really need to have extra Charity. I am inviting everyone to come and really support this family next weekend, and bring lots of friends. Domestic Bliss really does know how to throw a party by the way, just in case you haven't been...

No comments: