Monday, December 22, 2008

All I want for Christmas...my two front teeth.

So this is Lily now, with no front
teeth, What a cutie patootie...I think she will
have this smile for a while!! She is going
to wait she says until Christmas Eve and put both of them under her pillow. I think she is going for more money.I hope that I never forget the t's that she cannot say, or all of the spitting that she does when she talks. I love this girlo, gums and all!!









Lily fell so hard the other night at the salon. It pushed back her

two teeth...she looked like the cutest chipmunk ever.

So right before I left on my retreat she did

this...She missed a day of school, and got lots of

shakes from dad!! Well now she has lost

them both. I pulled the first

one and Lily pulled the second one herself.

I couldn't believe how sick Mark got

looking at her. I had to doctor her when

it first happened. Who would have ever guessed!

No comments: