Saturday, December 13, 2008

{For those that think they are good with people}

Ok...This book is for sure a must read.. I really thought that I was good with people, I mean I talk to people all day long at my job, friends, family, fellow bloggers.. Shhhheesh was I wrong. For reals. I am not even kidding or trying to waste your time. You will thank me later.And the next one that goes along with it I am going to read next......The anatomy of Peace..




Speaking of Peace...I am headed after church tomorrow for a much needed vacation...still in the valley...still much needed. My family doesn't know where we are going and they are ditching school. Tis the season to be Jolly!!

3 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

I have read these as well Jodi. They are for EVERYONE! Great books!

Suni said...

Leadership and Self Deception is one of my most favorite books...it really teaches you a lot and makes me question...am I in the box or out! Hope you have fun on your little get-away!!

Unknown said...

I agree. They are both fantastic books, which everyone should read if they get the chance. I was particularly happy when I found out that they are both published in large print, which allowed me to share them with more of my friends. For those who are interested, the site I found them at is http://www.readhowyouwant.com/MainPage.aspx.

Peace.