Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas tree game that I
stole from my cousin Becky!! Thank goodness
for your blog, they loved this game.
Um for sure Kent's group won this one!



Mark and Elo looking fabulous as always!! Mark not feeling so hot!
Cute Cousin Lineup!!
Heather, Klaira, Jill, Lily and Sarah





Travis, Nicole, and Sarah!




Samantha and David...Thanks
for Someburros...



Travis, Tiffany and Brian


Susan And Dana



Samantha, Colette, and Sharon



So this was the first Christmas that I ditched
my family on Christmas Eve!...I really feel bad
but I had to work that day
until 1 and I just wasn't up for some
chaotic traveling and wrapping..You
don't blame me right? So We had some of the family
over for Someburros and Susan's famous bean dip! It was so fun getting us all together! The kids had so much fun and it wasn't even stressful at all! Suprisingly enough...thanks Klaira for helping
me clean the house.









1 comment:

Suni said...

Looks like you had a fab Christmas!! Isn't it kinda of fun to wake up at your own house on Christmas?!!...we sure like it!!