Thursday, December 4, 2008


I really need my toasty fireplace... I don't have one but, I want to put my feet up on the hearth until my feet are so hot that I have to move them, until they are literally starting to smell like charred socks. I think this is the first day of "winter""" that I have been freezing. Amy my sister would understand the wonderfulness of toasty feet...{but she also was the one who burned the bottoms of her feet too.} What is it about watching a fire, or listening to a fire, I could for hours. Anyways, all that I'm sayin is maybe I should of bought a house with a fireplace,,, and I am going to try roasting marshmallows over my kitchen stove:)

3 comments:

aj perkins said...

I totally know what you mean about watching a movie with your feet in front of the fire till they burn. It's so nice to have somewhere to go for comfort when you are cold and I think thats what is so nice about a fire place. I love our pellet stove but wish i could lay down in front and roast my feet.
P.S. Owen just started a blog so will you please send him a comment?)

Anonymous said...

I like you blog very much!!!!

fantastic6 said...

A fireplace is a must for me! I know we don't get to use them very often in this heat forsaken place, but when we do it is such a treat:-) I am hoping to have my real first fire of the "winter" this weekend. I will sit extra long for you girl:-)