Thursday, January 8, 2009

{December 2008 Women's Retreat}

So this is Carla..the whole reason that the
retreat existed. She had a dream, wrote it down, wanted to do it by the end of 2008, and she did it!! All of us helping put this on really only knew eachother
about a month. It was pretty incredible. The retreat was at the Scottsdale Marriott and it was 3 days long. Her journey is amazing! She really has taught me alot about myself I can't thank her enough. I called her four years ago, wondering if I should open Blossom, and she told me to go for it!! This is the
kind of friend that everyone needs in their life! One of the main things that I learned at this retreat, was that I am most happy when I surround myself with happy people, books, music...food!! I really
am going to see how ditching the negative people in
my life helps. I just wanted to share this amazing time that I had on my blog because I know that most women don't like to hunt, and therefore we will be having more retreats like this in the close future. We are even talking about doing one for teens. I know that I hear more than probably most of you because I do hair, and meet all kinds, of people but if someone you know would like something like finding their strengths, passions, being happy with what they have, keep us in mind!!
You will love this one it is called {Top Card}

taught by Dodie...what an eyeopener! Can't you see my huge eyeballs.He He

These two fine ladies are truly amazing..

Dodie {Lifecoach} on the left.

Michelle Baer...{professional singer} on the

right, you can find her music at Deseret Book, and she is getting ready to come out with a new cd Soon!





Creating dreamboards..and putting our strengths on Paper!! I really think that everyone needs to


know their top strengths!!








I should of put this one at the end,,we

all felt like a million bucks!



This was the healthiest food that I have ever eaten and

for sure and I loved it, that was the crazy thing. The

genius and cook's name is Shari Lyons. Soon I will be whipped into shape by Shari's Balance Cleanse. {I just found out from the makers of Wii, that I have no balance afterall, weird! I wear heels all day to work. Moving on....I will let you know how fabulous my balance cleanse goes!!







My adorable sister.in.law..roommate, getting coached by Carla Jorgensen..Go to http://mytimetoblossom.blogspot.com/






Michelle and Allison...If you love What Not to Wear,

you will love an hour with Allison. She is always teaching me new things, and really knows her stuff. She will throw out your old things you cannot let go!





Two of the retreatees! Mindy and Ada..This retreat

would be perfect for mother,daughter combos. I am sure neither one of these ladies could see all the beauty in each other that they really do have!







Valerie, Allison, And Lisa...they

have just got their hair styled by me, aren't they

just beautiful!


Fun Pic.



If you haven't seen Mama Mia, you should. This is

where we are learning a dance to Dancing Queen.,

and Good TImes by Alan Jackson.


Carla really outdid herself on the food the whole entire time!!Crepes and Soup and Salad... the list goes on and it was all so lovely.




This is cute Shari that I was telling you about. I can't even pronounce the kind of muffins that she was making, but they were amazing.







2 comments:

Suni said...

Glad it went good! Come over on one of your days off and we will bake!!

susan said...

How fun. I want to got to one of these. Maybe in a couple of years.

We're about 4-5 hours (driving) from Alexandria. What are you doing hair our here for? You should come, we would have fun. And we can go see Mama Mia on Broadway...it's so good!!