Saturday, January 24, 2009

{Tucson}

Friends..Darby and Jen.
This is new jewelry for sale at Blossom. It just makes me so happy! This designer is amazing!!

So I got to go to Tucson and set up Blossom. It was so much fun.!!I am doing it again on March 28th if you live close by!












After the trunk show I got to go stay at my friend Jen's house. She is an amazing decorator! I just wanted to share with you some cute pics from her house. This is house was only like 900 square feet, in the historic district, but she made it so homey. She brought the inside, outside. I am all pumped to get my house done now!! Thanks Jen, and Darby for a fun weekend.




Their laundryroom, which is the above room, is outside in a little room, look how adorable she made it. That is a little fridge, leathersofa, and Magazine to read while you are waiting for Laundry. Are you kidding me? Even I would love to do laundry in those conditions.


























This was an old car port that they turned into lounge central!! I mean we really are outside alot in Az How cute is this place?


Front Door




Front gate, I love how this makes their driveway so cozy...Everything neat and perfect.


Look how cute they made this tool shed below.
















































so it is perfect weather to work on things outside so this really made me want to hang some curtains on my back patio and finish some projects. She took every square inch and made it cute and functional!! I absolutely had to share these pics with you.


























































No comments: