Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{Future Entrepenuer}

She even took this picture by herself!!
She is amazing don't ya think?
So I have to tell you a funny cat story, even if you are not a cat woman!! We got this flyer on our front door that said there would be an award for whoever found this guys cat right? So Klaira wakes up, sees the cat in our front yard, and immediately...fast like goes and calls Rob on the phone and tells this stranger that she found his cat. I am still asleep. Anywhoo, Rob shows ... up, anxiously waiting to reunite with his kitty, and Klaira proceeds to tell him, that she saw him over there this morning, {pointing to a corner in our front yard} and" Do I still get a reward?? "The cat is no where in sight. The man, and now his wife are like which way did he go? And Klaira was like I don't know. And by now I am up wondering what all the commotion is all about, and The lady is like telling her husband to go and get the picture and make sure that She saw Their Gracie. Klaira was like yep that's her. I just thought that was hilarious. They proceed to tell her that next time to only call them if you really have the cat!! I think that they should of given her a reward anyways don't you! That girl is always looking for ways to make money.

Another funny story, The other day I asked Klaira to borrow some money to I don't know pay the pizza guy or something and she is like....I don't get it. You don't have money, but you want me to give you money and how are you going to give me my money back, if you don't have money in the first place? For reals, I was like....Uhh..maybe you should work in Washington D.C. when you grow up. Serious smarty pants on my hands!!!

2 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

Hmmm. . .I wonder where she gets that entreprenuer ambition?

Suni said...

She is just like her mama!! He should have totally given her something for her effort!!