Tuesday, January 13, 2009

{Future Rockstar*}












These are the cutest pictures ever!! Lily loves listening to her dad play the guitar, and I must say that she does have a good ear. But that is not why I did this post. I did this post because I asked Lily since everyone says, she looks like Mark, even Mark says wow, Lily is so me. So I asked her the other day if she thought that we were the same at all and she says..."mom we both eat, and take showers". I cracked up! At 5 she can't even see that we are the same in really any way! He He

5 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

How Cute!

Erica Shurter said...

Those are super cute pics! Don't you just love that you will always have these cute memories because you took the time to type it! Fun!

ann said...

She is seriously cute, and can I just tell you how much I love all the new family pictures.

They really capture how much you all love each other.

And congrats on all the success with blossom and your other business ventures!! I remember when you were going to open and people were telling you how hard it is to own a salon. And you did it anyway!

You are such a creative person with so much to offer.

Random, I know, but one of my resolutions is to tell people the good things I think about them.

So there it is!

Megan said...

Hi there! I don't think we know each other, but I found you by blog-hopping and thought your blog was super cute! I love your photos! So... I tagged you on my blog! Check it out for the details:

http://www.ryensroom.blogspot.com/

aj perkins said...

Lilly is so cute, you better watch out. Looks like yu guys have been busy having fun, going skating, to motor cross. You will love looking back on these pictures and remembering what your kids say to you. Love ya lots!