Sunday, January 11, 2009

{Supercross 2009}


These were even good seats, no wonder I had to wear my glasses the whole entire time!



















So I love getting to go to Supercross for these reasons:




a} It's so loud you just get to veg and people watch


b} I get to snuggle, because it's freezing in there


c} I really only pay attention at the main event and I totally get away with it.


d} the yummy expensive food?


e} Call me crazy, but I really do love the smell..I know weird!

f} We pretty much spent our whole dating time at the track! Mark used to race, I used to watch.





5 comments:

Lindsey said...

You guys are always doing the funnest things. I decided I am going to live vicariously through your blog.

Wyatts said...

How fun Jodi! Vinnie loves that kind of stuff too! and this is one event I liked going to as well. It's been awhile though.

Jamielyn said...

looks like tons of fun! I agree with Lindsey you guys always do the funnest things!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

We would love to go to something like this...now that my boys are older I'm sure they would love it too! I love just getting away with Mutt though- and like you I love to snuggle! I got your comment about you coming here- my e-mail address is: mkhallfamily@gmail.com. Let me know the directions, time and all of that and I will see if I can join you...it sounds like fun!! Talk to you soon!!

J6 Lewis Family said...

Hey there. How fun. Wish we could get away like that. So how are ya anyway? Saw Mandy a couple of weeks ago. It was fast but she looks good. We need to all make a day trip to Show Low and get together for lunch or something. Anyway talk to ya soon.