Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fashion Show...























































These pics really don't do justice for how spectacular everyone looked in their 40's Hairdo's!!! It was a cool evening... we had the fashion show outside.. It was absolutely gorgeous lighting, and the music was Perfect!! Thanks Mark for all of the hard work you did on the show. Thanks everyone for all of your help!! Holy crap that list of people that helped me is so long!! I for sure have huge paybacks.

5 comments:

aj perkins said...

looks like tonz of fun. Are you out of clothes??

ann said...

Love the picture on your header!!! Looks like the fashion show was a big hit, I love the 40's hair! The clothes are beautiful!

Tell Debbie I said hi, I used to hang out with her in high school.

Jamielyn said...

everyone looked so good on sat! K I loooovvee your header pic! Are these the cute family pics you took before our trip?! SO CUTE!

Suni said...

Wow that looks like a lot of work, glad it went good!! I wanted to come but I am in Show Low.

My Time to Blossom said...

You are a natural when it comes to putting on fashion shows. It was spectacular! The outfits and models were stunning and the music and lighting were perfect! The evening was a huge success.

What blew me away the most was when you had 150 people shopping in the store and you were just sitting on the couch chatting with friends, as if nothing unusual happened that day. You are AMAZING!!!!!