Monday, November 10, 2008

I am thankful for my girls

These girls make me so happy. They both have so much personality. Their laugh is contagious...which sometimes backfires when I am talking to them serious.. They are not serious about much. These two are so nice to eachother it really is so suprising. Sorry sistas, I didn't know that it was ok to be thaaat nice to your sister and have her as one of your best friends. Ok maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, but I really am envious of thes two and their friendship, especially when mine are just too far away.
So that you know, I really am trying to be hopeful, because I would love at least a few more of these sweet gifts sent from our Heavanly Father...and I know these girls do too!! So just like everyone has told me to be..."I am thankful for the girls that I have."http://web.mac.com/kroffamy/Site/Welcome.html

12 comments:

ann said...

That is the cutest picture ever!! Who took it?

And no you didn't mess me up I just happened to be in the area, and thought I'd stop by.

Katie said...

and they are super gorgeous just like their mom! i love how they are so sweet to eachother and such good friends. that makes a mom happy for sure!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic! Your girls are so pretty Jodi, watch out for the teenage years! Good luck! Email me your address & I will ad you to our blog. caseyporter01@hotmail.com

Erica Shurter said...

What a fab picture of your girls! You need to blow that up huge for your house!!! :)

Chlarson Family said...

Thanks for saying hi Jodi. Your girls are beautiful. That's so great that they love each other the right way. My two older girls got along great until I had my third. They seem to fight a lot more now but they still have their nice moments. You have a beautiful family.

Lindsey said...

Your girls are so cute and funny! I think we are all jealous of their sisterly love!

Torgersons said...

That's pretty much the cutest picture on the face of the planet. They are so darling.

Suni said...

That is so sweet, isn't it the best when your kids really like each other! I love to watch Abby and Grace talk and play! That picture is adorable....sooo cute!!!

The Baum Squad said...

Ok, ok... ditto on everyone else's comments but get on with it...who took the photo? It's beautiful and i want one.

And BTW, if you missed the writting class (which I'm thinking you didn't) in pinedale...I for sure missed the sewing class. What the crap was I thinking? Do you think Mrs. J would still let me enroll?

Blossom Salon said...

http://web.mac.com/kroffamy/Site/Welcome.html She took our best Family Pics ever. This is just a snead peak...

Sarah said...

What a beautiful picture of your girls. They take after their mamma!

Blossom Salon said...

Oh thank you! We ♥ getting comments !! klaira&Lily