Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am thankful for all the help I've had with the Fashion Show

























It's always lots of work doing a fashion show, I seriously love it. It's amazing how many People that it takes. This Saturday at 7:oo P.M. at Blossom. All of the ticket sales will go to Nie. It is going to be a serious shin dig. Huge sale after the show. 25% Off all New Clothing.
Over 40 outfits modeled.....the coolest hairdos and makeup... It's outside...

The Nielsen's are still needing us...

That is what I am thankful for today. Thanks for everyone's help thus far..I will still need you,

3 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Hey if you need any help I am in call me 480-323-6018

Scott+Tiffany said...

I'm thankful for the Blossom Fashion Show! So excited!

aj perkins said...

So???< how did it go?? Are you going to Cali on Monday??