Wednesday, November 5, 2008

wHAt i Am tHAnKFuL fOR....dAy 1


I dEDCIdED tHAT i AM nOT gOInG tO wAiT tO bE tHAnKfUL. sO eVErYdAY A pOSt iT wIll bE.

yOU gUESSEd iT, nOT a lOCk BUt A lOCKsMITH. i eVEn HAvE a fAVORiTE. hIS nAME iS sHErED sHERwOOD, aNd hE oWnS ECOnO lOCk AND kEy. i rEALLy TRy AND uSE hIS sERVICeS at lEAST oNCE a mONTh. iF yOu hAVeN't foUnD tHAt spEciAL lOCKsmITh iN yOUr lIfE, pLEaSE alLoW mE tO giVE yOu A fEW pOINtERS.

1] nO hAbLo iNGlES iS rEAlLY a rED flAG. mY FiRSt lOCkSMiTh wOrKeD aT nO hAblO iNgLES, anD fOr soMe rEaSoN i hAd tO kEEp tElLiNG hIM...nOt tHe chEESE, tHE kEYS.

2} i ReAlLY lOOk fOr A ChEAp pRIcE. iN fACT mY nEW lOCKsMItH iS aBSoLUtELy fREE.

3) aNd fiNALLY, fInD a lOCkSmITH tHAT wILL uNlOCk yOUR bAThROOM dOOR tHAT yOU cAN'T, mAkE nEW kEyS jUST bECaUSE tHEy wERE DiRTY, pUT A nEW dOOR hANDLE AND lOCK oN aFtER yOU sAWED iT oFF bECaUSE yOU gAVE uP. i dO nOT hAVe tO sAW oFF mY dOOr hANDLES aNyMoRE, iT iS sO nICE. tHiS guY wIlL eVEn cOmE sAVe mE lIKE tWiCE a wEEK.

shEReD sHErWooD iF yOU aRE oUT tHERE, i JUsT wAnT tO tHANk YoU foR bEiNG mY pERsoNAL lOCKsMiTH. yOU aRE tHE bESt coUsiN eVER!!

5 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

I can definitely verify that Shered Sherwood is indeed the best locksmith ever!! I may be a little partial, but I think he's a sweetheart - and particularly takes pitty on mom's who ocassionaly lose their brain and lock their kids in the car or whatever.

His assistant right now isn't half bad either!! :)

Fuentes Family said...

Did you seriously saw off door handles? I'm impressed, that in itself is a feat. You need to move up here where locking your car doors is not so important (yet atleast).
Bless John McCain's heart. Amen to your last post.

Erica Shurter said...

You are too funny girl! :) I'd be having to do the same thing if any of my locks actualy worked! :)

aj perkins said...

Thats great, don't forget he'll even tell you were your hide-a-key is. Wish he was up here so he could come and bail me out some time.
I love your idea of be thankful for something everyday. One really ought to do this everyday of the year.

Charlee said...

I love your blog. Thanks for finding mine. Shered is definitely the best! He's helped me out of a few brain farts (as my kids would say)!