Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wow. Is really all that I can say. Well I can't believe that speech of McCain's. How impressive. I can't believe it made me so emotional. I have been so nervous to find out the results, and when I did it was way different than I thought. Yeah I thought that Obama would probably win, but I didn't expect to feel resolve from the results until I heard McCain speak. What a classy man. I hope that Obama really does call on him when he needs a republican. Yeah I don't know if that will ever happen. But McCain really made me think that maybe they could all just work together and he reminded me of how much I really do love this country and I really am thankful for all the freedoms that I have. What an awesome man, who has devoted his almost whole life to fighting for our country, and I don't see him just sitting back and watching. I think that he will still be there for us.

2 comments:

ann said...

Amen! Well said! My thoughts exactly!

aj perkins said...

I totally agree with you. I was sad but his speech gave me some hope. He is such a classy guy who loves our country and who makes so many people proud to be an American.